15 Recruitment Strategies
Hiring strategies to bring you closer to qualified candidate
Find some hiring strategies to bring you closer to qualified candidate. The ideas can help you find the best workers to join your company.
- Develop a clear employer brand.
- Advertise on job boards and in onlines magazines.
- Place job ads on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.) and on your company website.
- Implement or use your employee referral program.
- Make it simple for candidates to apply.
- Use flyers and posters.
- Invest in an applicant tracking system to create a talent pipeline.
- Liaise with other SME entrepreneurs/ companies and organise exchange and recruitment of staff programs.
- Consider to use the support from an recruitment agency and/ or outplacement agencies.
- Make contact with training institutions and colleges for recent graduates.
- Attend in industry career affairs/ events.
- Conduct a press release and mention a new aspect of your company. This could be a new service, a new product, a charity campaign, an anniversary.
- Come up with an job recruitment open day for your consumers, suppliers, potential employee and your network.
- Have a competitive compensation and employee benefits package.
- Conduct great interviews.
- Compensation for companies ending their business - January 7, 2021
- Change in Fixed Travel Allowance (Mileage Allowance per km) 2021 - January 7, 2021
- Guidelines Training Costs Works Council Netherlands 2021. - January 7, 2021