Remove and Replace the Background from a Picture using PowerPoint.
Working Smarter Tools.
Most of us use graphics on some level, whether it be to enhance a presentation or design images for team sites. How to create the perfect image with an unwanted background.
How to use Remove Background
- Paste your picture into a PowerPoint Slide, then click to select the picture.
- On the Formattab, select Remove Background.
- Use the sizing handlesto adjust how much of the background to remove.
- Use the Background Removaltools to refine the selection and save the changes.
How to Add a New Background
- Insert a shape to use as a background for the image (on the Inserttab, select Shapes).
- Select the shape and on the Formattab, click the More button next to Shape Fill.
- Select the Eyedropper
- Click on the area of an image on the same slide to fill with that color.
- Click on Shape Fillagain and apply a gradient if desired.
Remember, you might need to use the Arrange button to bring an image forward or backward to get the appropriate layering.
- Change in Fixed Travel Allowance (Mileage Allowance per km) 2022 - September 7, 2021
- Tips for Outlook Calendar ProPlus - August 17, 2021
- Remove and Replace the Background from a Picture using PowerPoint - August 17, 2021