The core HR processes refer to the fundamental strategy, HR professionals have to implement to ensure successful employee life cycles and work experiences.
Core HR processes include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Job change
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Benefits administration
- Workforce planning
Each HR process follows a path that requires strategic planning. Although HR leaders set up each process according to specific parameters and objectives, they are all interdependent. HR processes act as the arteries of an organisation, funneling the lifeblood to each department to fuel the health of the company. By taking a systematic approach, efficient processes are boosting employee productivity by:
How to Manage HR Processes Effectively?
- Review objectives. Check regularly if process objectives are aligned with the larger business goals.
- Let automation and work instruction do their job. Technology allows processes to function with fewer kinks and facilitates crucial communication among stakeholders in the process. Besides automation, it is key to write Local Work Instruction
- Implement a process management approach – with balance. Evidence-based management methods can increase the productivity of the processes. Consistent application of a single system can track progress, identify areas for improvement, and redesign their practices in an organised manner.
- Listen to employees. Employees are the source of information and experience on how aspects of the process could be adapted.
Ready for an Upgrade?
The changes of the past year have created an opportunity to rethink new HR ways of working. Do you want to maximise your company’s productivity? The new world of work does require a new way of working. Contact us for tools and guidance.
- What Are ASMART Objectives and How to Set These Objectives. - December 20 2022
- 20 Tips How to Work Effectively. Working Smarter Tools. - December 20 2022
- 15 Ways to Achieve Your Goals. Strategies for Success. - December 19 2022