Tips for Outlook Calendar ProPlus
Working Smarter Tools.
#1 – Build in time between meetings by turning on the calendar feature to end meetings early
- Select File > Options > Calendar > Calendar options.
- Check the End appointments and meetings checkbox.
- Use the dropdowns to select the number of minutes for meetings less than one hour and one hour or longer, then click OK.
#2 – View three time zones
Coordinating across regions is now easier by adding a third time zone.
- SelectFile > Options > Calendar
- Scroll down toTime zones and click to show a second and third time zone options and then set the time zones you want to see.
- You will now see three time zones in your calendar.
#3 – Know the responses of the participants
In the past only meeting organizers could view which attendees have accepted, tentatively accepted, or declined a meeting invitation. Now attendees can see other participants responses.
- Open the meeting and click on > Tracking Tab
#4 – Turn off forwarding for a meeting
Use this feature if you are scheduling a meeting and it’s important that only the colleagues you have invited are in attendance, and you want to prevent them from forwarding to others.
- In the meeting invitation, click Response Options and uncheck Allow Forwarding.
To learn more, read this Microsoft article, Prevent forwarding of a meeting - Office Support (microsoft.com).
- Change in Fixed Travel Allowance (Mileage Allowance per km) 2022 - September 7, 2021
- Tips for Outlook Calendar ProPlus - August 17, 2021
- Remove and Replace the Background from a Picture using PowerPoint - August 17, 2021